Pebbles are great . Don't get me wrong . But this decoration really does add character to it and makes it all much more exciting ! Its simple and easy and super cheap , so why not !
You will need :
- A clean reasonably sized pebble
- A sharpie
- Some nail polish if you would like to add a little bit of color to yours
- A pencil
- A print out of a mandala pattern from the internet ( see the bottom of the page for some examples )
The steps are so simple , I almost feel silly writing them down !
- Draw the mandala pattern onto your pebble with pencil .
- Go over this with sharpie
- If you want to add some colour into the spots , then apply very carefully with nail polish .
Tadah ! I never knew a pebble could look so cool !
Mandala examples :
Mandala 1 , Mandala 2 , Mandala 3 , Mandala 4.